Public Consultation on Possible Sites for 20 New Homes in Westerleigh Village
Documents for the Public Consultation
- Summary of the process so far and analysis of various sites around the village for their impact on the Green Belt.
- Detailed map showing the sites considered in document 1.
- Map showing the two proposed (by SGC) sites and the area of the village to be taken out of the Green Belt.
- Map showing 'constraints' (not identified) around the village including the village settlement boundary and the location of listed buildings.
- List of the submissions made after the Summer consultation and the basis of the current consultation.
- Document from SGC summarising the current consultation and all of the documents for the consultation (key documents are listed above).
- Response form to be used to make comments on the current consultation. Deadline for responses is 13th January 2015.
SGC are proposing two sites adjacent to, but outside, the existing village boundary which could be used to provide the 20 houses to meet the requirement identified by the Parish Council. Their proposal includes taking a part of the village out of the Green Belt (and the protection that the Green Belt provides); including the proposed sites.
January 5thMeeting of Westerleigh Parish Council, 7.15pm, The Manor Hall, Coalpit Heath. There is an opportunity on the agenda to raise questions about the proposal.
A summary of the main points raised by parishioners can be found here.
A list of the residential planning applications and their reasons for refusal, made for the two proposed sites can be found here.
January 13thThe closing date for comments to South Glocs Council in response to the consultation. Comments may be submitted on this form, which contains instructions for returning the form.
PLEASE SEND YOUR COMMENTS TO SGC BY THIS DATE